Venice, Florence & Rome
Venice brings romance to the forefront, with sprawling Baroque palaces and meandering, gondola-dotted canals. The Renaissance is tangible in Florence, where the presence of the world’s greatest artists can still be felt. And in Rome, history is ever-present, from the crumbling Colosseum to the Forum.
Your tour includes
- 7 nights in handpicked hotels
- Breakfast daily; 3 three-course dinners with beer or wine
- Multilingual Tour Director
- Private deluxe motor coach
- Guided sightseeing and select entrance fees
Your tour highlights
- You’ll be in the land of Dante, Michelangelo and Galileo
- There’s nothing more romantic than Venice’s Grand Canal
- To say you’ll eat well would be an understatement
- Architecture like none other, from medieval to Baroque
- Florence was (and still is) the heart of the Renaissance
- History takes shape among Rome’s ancient ruins
Well-organized. Everything was great!
EVERYTHING! The tour guides were so insightful and pleasant to be with during our tours. They gave us great education on the history of the cities and made sure to give us great local recommendations on things to do and places to eat after the tours. The drivers and the boat captain were also incredibly friendly.Removed one destination from our itinerary and spent more time in each of the remaining destinations.9.2 / 102
- 07-14 days
- Group - Corporate
Enjoyable and Memorable
Our trip was absolutely amazing and definitely ‘an experience of a lifetime’. From our very first contact with this travel company, through the entire planning and booking process, and each aspect of the actual trip, the level of organization and service and professionalism exceeded our expectations.In reviewing our trip, we feel that the itinerary and pace were really well thought out and executed, so there is very little we would change.8.2 / 101
- 03-07 days
- Family & Friend
PERFECT HONEYMOON for us
Our tour guides were fantastic and made a big difference to our experience. It was a joy to use a flawless travel company. They arranged everything so we didn't have to worry about details.We were honestly so pleased with our trip that we don't think we would change anything.8.5 / 103
- 01-03 days
- Couples - Honeymooners
- Spa - Relax
- Accommodation basing on twin-sharing with daily breakfast at 3* hotels.
- Private air-conditioned transfer.
- English or French-speaking guide service.
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees as specified.
- VAT and service charge.
- All meals and beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund (if any)