Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia
Discover the beauty and magic of Southeast Asia through the splendor of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.
Study With A Tai Chi Master And Visit Hanoi
Practice "meditation in motion" with a Tai Chi master in a local park. Then, explore the Temple of Literature and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in the bustling city of Hanoi.
Mount Phousi Hike And Organic Rice Farm In Laos
Rise early and greet the monks before hiking up to Mount Phousi—"The Holy Mountain"—to see panoramic views of Luang Prabang. Then, visit an organic rice farm and discover how to farm in a rice paddy!
Tuk-Tuk Temple Treasure Hunt
Participate in a "treasure hunt" while exploring the temples at the Angkor Archaeological Park on a tuk-tuk—an airy covered cart pulled by a motorcycle.
Cooking Class In Hoi An
Visit Hoi An's vibrant central market with a chef to learn about the regional fresh ingredients you'll use for your private Vietnamese cooking class!
UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Explore Angkor Archeological Park, Luang Prabang and Hoi An, with their unique beauty and significance to Southeast Asia. They're all named as UNESCO World Heritage sites due to their cultural importance to the common heritage of humankind.
Well-organized. Everything was great!
EVERYTHING! The tour guides were so insightful and pleasant to be with during our tours. They gave us great education on the history of the cities and made sure to give us great local recommendations on things to do and places to eat after the tours. The drivers and the boat captain were also incredibly friendly.Removed one destination from our itinerary and spent more time in each of the remaining destinations.9.2 / 102
- 07-14 days
- Group - Corporate
Enjoyable and Memorable
Our trip was absolutely amazing and definitely ‘an experience of a lifetime’. From our very first contact with this travel company, through the entire planning and booking process, and each aspect of the actual trip, the level of organization and service and professionalism exceeded our expectations.In reviewing our trip, we feel that the itinerary and pace were really well thought out and executed, so there is very little we would change.8.2 / 101
- 03-07 days
- Family & Friend
PERFECT HONEYMOON for us
Our tour guides were fantastic and made a big difference to our experience. It was a joy to use a flawless travel company. They arranged everything so we didn't have to worry about details.We were honestly so pleased with our trip that we don't think we would change anything.8.5 / 103
- 01-03 days
- Couples - Honeymooners
- Spa - Relax
Need help booking? Talk to us!+123-456-7890 email@example.com
- Accommodation basing on twin-sharing with daily breakfast at 3* hotels.
- Private air-conditioned transfer.
- English or French-speaking guide service.
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees as specified.
- VAT and service charge.
- All meals and beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund (if any)